Want to turn your boring and ordinary home into a stunning and lavish place? There are plenty of possibilities you can actually take the advantages of. See our 8 affordable methods for making your house look like a luxury hotel:
- Royal-styled bedroom decoration. Change the plastic lighting system with a crystal chandelier. Go for brighter and more attractive nuances. Add sheer curtains. Keep the coffee table nearby and bring a giant armchair with velvet damask.
- Spa bathroom replica. Keep the main elements, but add the more cosmetics, soft towels and luxurious dressing table. Insert aromatherapy equipment and cover the floor with fluffy rug. Maintain it with regular steam carpet cleaning.
- Sublime entryway. Floor sleekness is a must. Aristocratic welcoming furniture will definitely modify your lobby. Don’t forget the big mirrors, which will definitely make an illusion for a more spacious premise.
- Put the climate under your control. Good isolation, as well as modern air-conditioner and solar panels are top priorities in luxurious hotels. Install a fireplace for a warmer and more romantic style.
- Perfect sterile hygiene. If a hotel room is dirty, it is not luxurious no matter how brilliant the decoration is. Begin with the bedroom sanitising. Call the mattress cleaners and save the window cleaning, as well as the surface polishing duties for your own.
- Cracking resort-styled lighting system. LED bulbs might come in charming nuances. Dimmers will add some mysterious mood. On the other side, don’t underestimate the natural sunlight, as well as the benefit of having amazing scenery from your own kitchen.
- Restore the living room order. No chaos or mess is allowed. Find the most optimal furniture arrangement. Make the movements alongside the rooms easy and smooth. Do not overcrowd the relaxing corners, but fill them with a sense of convenience.
- Bring in the entertainment. Whether you will do in the living room, or you will empty an extra premise, it does not matter. What you need to put the accent on is an item such as a billiard table, reading area, contemporary TV saloon or anything you think off.
By doing these little steps in your own home, you will always feel here as you are on a vacation.