Christmas day is usually spent around the table with lovely meal and so many sweet temptations. You have perhaps invited guests - your relatives or your best friends. You talk, you eat, you drink. It’s not bad, but don’t you want to make it even more funny and exciting? If the answer is positive and your buddies are also ready for some entertainment, check out our amusing suggestions:
1. Christmas Cracker Jokes - tell some diverting jokes and make your guests laugh! Here are some examples:
- What will Santa suffer from if accidently he gets stuck in the chimney? Claustrophobia!
- What kind is Santa’s motorbike? A Holly Davidson!
- Who provides gifts to cats? Santa Paws
- Why did Santa’s helper visit once the doctor? Because he had problems with his “elf” esteem.
2. Do you love to sing? You can hum a festive melody during your after Christmas meal oven sanitising, but it’s much better to organise a rhythmic Christmas karaoke! Check out some top Christmas carols and Christmas songs comprising:
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Xmas
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
- White Christmas
- Silent Night
Everybody knows these songs, so maybe you won’t even need the lyrics, who knows?!
3. Make a competition for the most original letter to Santa! Read your wishes at loud and give a little prize to those of you with the most original ideas. If the host of the event wins, you can give him/her arranged in advance professional domestic cleaning service. Thus you will ensure him/her a deserved rest after all the exhausting cooking and other preparations.
4. Christmas quiz for kids and adults. Give all your guests a piece of paper and a pen and ask them to write down as many Christmas symbols (such as Christmas tree; Christmas lights) as they can. You can set a timer and make the game even more attractive and challenging.
We wish you one tender, white and funny Christmas with your beloved people! Have fun, enjoy and share the holly Eve with your family and friends!